1) Expect mostly sunny skies, with a high near 91. We'll most likely have showers and thunderstorms in the after noon, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's low is 78.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.15 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Need another free icy drink to cool you off? Starbucks is giving one of its latest drinks — one 12-ounce Starbucks Refresher — to customers today only. The icy beverage comes in Cool Lime or Very Berry Hibiscus.
4) It's the night we've been waiting for! Tonight is downtown! Bring $10 for a wristband to get free wine tastings at more than 40 participating shops on Main Street, Broadway and Douglas Avenue, plus raffles and free music in !
5) Go vote Boomer Potts! Don't worry, we're not endorsing a political candidate. We're merely encouraging the home team crowd to vote for the Dunedin Blue Jays' lefty pitcher Boomer Potts in Minor League Baseball's Moniker Maddness tournament! The organization wants to determine who has the best name in the MLB. You'll be asked for your name and email address to cast a vote. If nothing else, check out some of the other names on the bracket: Kevin Quakenbush, Rock Shoulders and Bear Ray, among them.