1) Bring your umbrella! There's more wind and rain, and possibly a thunderstorm today, says the National Weather Service. Today's high near 87. Rain will likely continue into the night.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.10 at (cash, regular), 2000 Bayshore Blvd., on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) As a precaution, Pinellas County Schools announced that all classes at summer sites are canceled for students today because of an uncertain weather forecast. Staff is still to report to work.
4) A big thank you to everyone who shared Debby-related updates and photos on Sunday. Keep 'em coming! We're not sure what Debby has planned for us today, but please continue !
5) Commuters: as of 9 p.m. Sunday, from Main Street to Union Street. Be advised that you may have a detour this morning if flooding has not subsided.