1) The National Weather Service forecast: We've got a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon. Otherwise we're looking at mostly sun, calm winds, and a high near 89. Tonight's low is 75, with the chance for showers continuing into the evening.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.71 (cash, regular) at the , 1621 Main St. (State Road 580), on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Today is the last day to register your child (ages 4 to 18) for Dunedin Stirling Soccer Club. (More Info.)
4) Did you see all the cool stuff Dunedin Friends of the Library is raffling off for its 50th anniversary fundraiser? They've got golf trips to Innisbrook and Dunedin Golf Club, framed Christopher Still art prints, doll furniture, wines and so much more. (.)
5) The Dunedin Blue Jays are now in playoff mode for the Florida State League Division Championships! The team . The D-Jays face the Lakeland Flying Tigers away tonight, but bring them back on home turf Wednesday and Thursday.