1) Expect sunny skies with a high near 91 and some isolated showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. The heat index will make the day feel as hot as 101. Tonight's low is 78, according to the National Weather Service.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.32 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) You have until 10 a.m. today to purchase tickets for at , at least if you want them to benefit the . Be sure to call the Museum at 727-736-1176 before 10 a.m.! (Throwback uniforms will be auctioned after the game.) (*You'll still be able to purchase tickets after 10 a.m., but the proceeds just don't count toward the Dunedin Historical Museum.)
4) A reminder to members: the After Hours Chamber Mixer is at , 152 MacAlphine Way (off of County Road 1, just south of Main Street) from 5 to 7 p.m.
5) celebrates the tomorrow evening from 5 to 9 p.m. All sales will benefit local charities, according to the gallery owner. The evening includes free drinks and raffles.