1) Looks like we've got more showers and thunderstorms on the way today, according to the National Weather Service. Expect them around noon. Otherwise, we're lookin' at clouds and a high near 88. Showers continue into the evening. Low is 76.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin on TampaGasPrices.com is $3.19 at three gas stations:
- (cash, regular), 3000 Belcher Road
- , 466 Patricia Ave.
- (cash, regular), 1001 Broadway
3) Today is National Go Skateboarding Day! ! (Psst. There's chances to win prizes and really cheap opportunities to skate!)
4) A senior healthcare service is looking for volunteers who can help explain Medicare, Medicaid, insurance and other healthcare-related programs to elderly individuals. If you would like to find out more about Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders (SHINE), call 1-800-963-5337 or email Susan Samson at email@example.com.
5) The City Commission meets tonight (6:30 p.m.) at . They'll be discussing when to for candidates, a new golf cart crossing at Edgewater Drive and Monroe Street, and recognizing city employee Jan Wagner for her retirement (among other things). Want to know more? Here's a link to the full agenda.