1) Back to our regularly scheduled sunny programming. The National Weather Service says we can expect calm winds, clear skies and lots of sun today, with a high near 90. Tonight's low is around 74.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.09 at the (cash, regular), 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) The city commission is taking a look at the preliminary design concept for the preparing to move into the site of the former Nielson Co. call center at 1659 Virginia St., during a special public meeting today at (6:30 p.m.)
4) A youth choir from Columbus Avenue Baptist Church in Waco, Texas, is on mission trip in Florida and performs its last concert at today at 6:30 p.m. The group of 40 seventh to 12th graders has been on the road for a week, performing at places like Disney World, Westfield Countryside Mall and Clearwater Beach. The free hour-long concert includes the choir and instrumental performances.
5) The Clearwater Audubon Society is collecting donations to help restore the roped-off shorebird nesting areas at Honeymoon Island and Caladesi Island (and other places throughout the county) that were destroyed by Tropical Storm Debby's rains this week. Here's how you can help.