1) Expect partly sunny skies today and scattered thunderstorms. The high is 89; winds 5-10 mph, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's low is 76.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.19 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) The last before the primary is tonight! Patch is covering it live from Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater. Debate organizers are calling it the most hotly-contested Pinellas County Sheriff's race in recent memory. The debate is free to attend, but you can also on Dunedin Patch starting at 7 p.m!
4) announced that it's accepting backpack donations again! The Backpack Lady Project is a local non-profit that began last year as a way to . All the backpacks . Mail donations of backpacks, school supplies or checks to 501 S. Paula Dr, Dunedin, FL, 34698. Make any checks payable to The Backpack Lady Project. Email email@example.com. (Also, "like" them on Facebook)
5) is touting to be host of some of the best barbecue in Tampa Bay on Thursday, July 19. Just $10 gets you a wristband for all-you-can-eat barbecue sampling from lots of local joints and baseball! Gates open at 5:30 p.m.