1) Expect scattered showers and thunderstorms all day. Otherwise, partly sunny skies, with a high near 90, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's low is 77.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.32 (cash, regular) at two stations: and , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) If you're a young member of the , you won't want to miss the Tri-Chamber Young Professionals networking party at Lee Roy Selmon's tonight. The festivities include a cornhole contest! (Dunedin Chamber of Commerce members should have received an email invitation and should check there for details.)
4) Don't miss the last chance to register your child in the (for kids ages 9 to 12). The camp runs July 31 to Aug. 3. Contact 727-736-1176 or email@example.com.
5) Tonight is Friends of the Island Parks benefit at on Broadway. All sales from 7 to 8:30 p.m. go toward the Friends of the Island Parks. The evening includes door prizes, complimentary food, drinks and a raffle.