1) Bring water! Expect mostly sunny skies today, with a high near 91, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's low is 73.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.19 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) recently received a "Certificate of Exellence" from Trip Advisor. "Thanks to our great team and our loyal guests that make being a part of Dunedin so special," owner René Johnson shared on her Facebook wall.
4) A series of summer learning camps for preschool children kicks off this week at , Pinellas County Schools said in a news release Monday. Teachers will have a 3-year-old class and a 4-year-old class meant to compliment aspect of the Pinellas County School district's early childhood initiative. Camps run through Aug. 2. Contact Gail Ramsdell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-588-6035.
5) Have you started your yet? Better get a move on! The is on July 7.