1) Expect a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms this afternoon, otherwise it should be mostly sunny, with a high near 88, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, expect partly cloudy skies. The is low is 71.
2) Need a cheap fill? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.67 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Today is the last day to donate an old rocking chair in time for the Relay for Life event this Friday at . A team wants to decorate the chairs purple and have them available for those unable to walk during the all-night fundraiser for the Dunedin chapter of the American Cancer Society. (.)
4) The Band did the whole community proud at a national competition in Washington, DC, last weekend. .
5) Patch needs your help! Schools will soon let out for the summer and many kids in low-income families will be at home, so we've joined Dunedin businesses in helping Feeding America Tampa Bay stock its summer food closet supply. Our goal is to collect 2,000 pounds. Drop your non-perishible food items at any of the following Dunedin businesses:
- , 730 Broadway, Suite 5
- , 730 Broadway, Suite 4
- , 471 Main St.
- , 712 Broadway
- , 638 Skinner Blvd.
- , 513 Main St.
- , 360 Douglas Ave.