1) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is$3.43 at the , 1621 Main Street, according to TampaGasPrices.com.
2) You may see some morning showers, but otherwise, it should be partly sunny with a high of 85. Tonight's low is 72, according to the National Weather Service.
3) Chef John Lewis took first place out of 15 entrants over the weekend at ! The winning recipe was for his delicious "Texas Red." Yum!
4) Now that's it's Tuesday, it's time to start getting excited for Dunedin's first Rubber Duck Derby Saturday at Weaver Park! This event is perfect for the kids (ahem, or the kid in all of us)! Sponsor a rubber duck and watch it float to shore from the pier. Winner gets a prize! (.)
5) Dunedin Stirling Soccer Club just announced that it is holding tryouts beginning May 29 for all age groups! Mark your calendars. (See more on this announcement.)