1) Be ready for rain today! The National Weather Service says we have a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 p.m. Otherwise, it'll be overcast, with a high of 89. Our chance of showers continues into the night and the temperature drops to 76.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.19 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Today is the official summer solstice (aka the "longest day" of the year) and first day of summer (even if it feels like it started in February this year). Still looking for summer camps for the kids? .
4) A reminder that tomorrow is National Go Skateboarding Day! To celebrate, the city invites you to enjoy skate culture at from 2 to 11 p.m. The event includes food, raffles and contests.
5) And trust us when we say you'll want to be at on Friday. Miss Tampa 2012 Olivia Stacey will starting at 7 p.m.!