1) It should be mostly sunny today, with a high near 89 and a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon, according to the National Weather Service. Tonight's low is 73.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.35 at the , 1621 Main St., on TampaGasPrices.com. Also, find out how you can from Patch.
3) FREE SWAG ALERT! The big green Patch RV is scheduled to make a cameo appearance in Dunedin between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. If you spot the Patch RV around town, we'll give you a free Patch T-shirt! Just snap a photo of the Green Machine and upload it to our RV gallery by clicking the "" button above, or come up to the RV and say the secret phrase: "I spy something green."
4) If you missed the Patch RV, you can still donate to the cause! Several businesses are still hosting food drive boxes through May 31! We are closing in on our goal of 2,000 pounds of food for hungry families! Drop your donations at any of these locations:
- , 730 Broadway, Suite 5
- , 730 Broadway, Suite 4
- , 471 Main St.
- , 712 Broadway
- , 638 Skinner Blvd.
- , 513 Main St.
- , 360 Douglas Ave.
5) The after-hours mixer tomorrow is at the from 5 to 7 p.m.