1) Who will be Dunedin's next ? Find out Friday at the ! Admission is $5, runs 7 to 9 p.m.
2) In Dunedin High football news, Falcons' senior running back has started getting collegiate offers. He is being touted as one of Tampa Bay's top running backs," according to the Tampa Bay Times, who "ran for 1,194 yards and 10 touchdowns, and had another three touchdowns on receptions," last season.
3) The Dunedin High Scottish Highlander Pipe Band is performing a bagpipe rendition of "Amazing Grace" for a wreath-laying ceremony to honor those 24 law enforcement officers who have died in the line of duty in Pinellas County since 1905. The memorial ceremony is today at 10 a.m.) at the Memorial Park directly west of the Pinellas County Sheriff's Administration Building at 10750 Ulmerton Road in Largo.
4) Just in time for Mothers Day, celebrates its first anniversary with a 50 percent off sale on all clothing (except swimwear) this Thursday and Friday. There'll also be refreshments and snacks.
5) The lowest gas price in Dunedin is being reported as $3.51 at , 2000 Bayshore Blvd., on TampaGasPrices.com.