1) What to wear? Be prepared to bundle up! Jackets and sweaters might be in order. We should expect gusty winds at a sunny high of 58, and the temperature should dip to 43 tonight, according to the National Weather Service.
2) Need to fill up on the cheap? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.35 at , 466 Patricia Ave, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) It may be Friday the 13th, but luckily, it's also the first of the year. Get downtown and enjoy. A $10 wristband gets you special deals and wine samplings at participating merchants.
4) More weekend hype:
- The (today) in Pioneer Park, 9 a.m.. (This outdoor food and market usually moves to Broadway when its scheduled on the same day as a major festival. So look for it there on Saturday due to the Art Festival and Diversity Week kickoff.)
- The (Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m.) along Main Street. Since the weather's been nice, we recommend riding your bike downtown, because parking isn't likely to be fun. The event attracts thousands to downtown Dunedin.