1) Expect scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon (40 percent chance), according to the National Weather Service. Otherwise, it should be partly sunny, with a high near 87. Tonight's low is 74.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.19 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Think your chili is tops? Well, prove that old family recipe! The Dunedin Blue Jays opened up its charity chili cook off (June 24) to private individuals. The $35 contest entry donation goes to the RCS Food Bank. Contact mike.liberatore@BlueJays.com or 727-738-7024.
4) T.G.I.F! It's time for relaxing at the in . Bring your blanket and chairs, listen to live music and watch the sun set with your friends and family. Entertainment is scheduled for 7 to 9 p.m. Does it really get much better than that?
5) Also, . A Honeymoon Island State Park volunteer is visiting with his ... uh, winged "friends" for a children's nature presentation. Starts at 2 p.m.