1) What to wear? Expect mostly sunny skies, with a high near 60. Tonight it should be mostly clear, with a low around 41, according to the National Weather Service.
2) Monday is a holiday, so this means it's a three-day weekend. Public schools and city government offices will be closed Monday in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Day.
3) You may want to ride your bike downtown if you plan to shop at the (today and Sunday, 10 a.m.), because parking isn't likely to be fun. The event takes over all of Main Street (downtown) and attracts thousands.
4) If you're looking for the today, look to Broadway. That's usually where it moves when it is scheduled on the same day as a major festival.
5) Thinking of a kayaking or fishing trip this weekend? Know your tide times (thanks to the Friends of the Island Parks):
High — 2:54 a.m. (2.2) and 3:25 p.m. (2.4)
Low — 9:21 a.m. (0.1) and 10:06 p.m. (0.2)
High — 3:57 a.m. (1.9) and 4:08 p.m. (2.4)
Low —10:03 a.m. (0.4) and 11:11 p.m. (0.1)