1) First thing real quick: Vote for this Palm Harbor man's holiday lights, then remind your friends. It takes all of two clicks and it could help get $100K for our kids; schools if he wins! We can do this! Vote each day! Contest ends Jan. 8. Vote here.
2) What's the weekend haps? today (opens at 9 a.m.) This afternoon and into the evening, Dunedin's newest brewery, Seventh Sun Brewing Company, (2 p.m.). On Sunday, the at Pioneer Park for an hour-long, free show (1:30 p.m.).
3) Need to fill up on the cheap for those weekend errands? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.29 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
4) What to wear? This weekend, the sun is warming us back up to the 70s during the day. Tonight and Sunday night are expected to be in the mid 50s, according to the National Weather Service.
5) Has the temperature warmed enough for a boating, fishing or kayaking adventure? Thanks to Friends of the Island Parks, here are your weekend tide times:
- Low: 5:09 a.m. (-0.5) and 4:50 p.m. (1.1)
- High: 11:41 a.m. (2.0) and 10:24 p.m. (2.6)
- Low: 5:47 a.m. (-0.6) and 5:33 p.m. (1.0)
- High: 12:16 p.m. (2.1) and 11:06 p.m. (2.6)