1) Christmas Eve Hours:
- The closes early (1 p.m.) today, and it won't reopen until Tuesday.
- Most downtown merchants will be open today for last-minute shopping. . If that's not quite what you're looking for, check here for .
- The is open during regular hours today.
2) traditionally has a Christmas Eve potluck dinner tonight. Bring a dish this evening and mingle with friends new and old. Oh, Skip's is a cash-only bar.
3) Need to fill up on the cheap before heading out to look at ? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.09 at , 3000 Belcher Road, on TampaGasPrices.com.
4) If you're headed out to look at lights, Dunedin Patch reader Jennifer Barry left this comment on the shout wall: "We have the biggest decorated oak tree in Dunedin! Come check it out on the corner on Aberdeen Street and Broadway. Merry Christmas everyone!" Thanks, Jennifer!
5) On Christmas day: Flanagan's Irish Pub is notably open on Christmas day (starting at noon). They're serving up some prime rib dinner to remember. The Polar Bear Club is taking a dip at the Dunedin Boat Club beach at 4 p.m. Trina Clickner said this week she may also be fiddling at Pioneer Park from noon to 2 p.m.