1) It's a good day to visit the . Expect some patchy fog in the early morning. Otherwise, is should be a partly sunny day with a high near 77 and light wind. The evening should bring a few more clouds and temperatures in the lower 60s, according to the National Weather Service. (P.S. the Green Market is open today and tomorrow.)
2) Need to fill up on the cheap? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.12 at four stations listed on TampaGasPrices.com:
- (cash price), 1001 Broadway
- , 3000 Belcher Road (near Solon)
- , 1621 Main St (State Road 580)
- (cash price), 466 Patricia Ave
3) SANTA WATCH: It's the night before Santa's big trip around the world, and he's squeezing in one last fire truck tour. Look for him between 6 and 9 p.m. in the Scottsdale area, the Knollwood area, Weathersfield, Concord Drive and Windemere Apartments.
4) If you're looking to class it up on this fine Festivus day, doubles as a jazz lounge tonight with the , starting at 7 p.m. The restaurant has a new .
5) Did you deck your house in Christmas lights? Snap a photo and upload it to enter a contest that could earn $100,000 for Dunedin-area schools! Time is running out. The deadline is Dec. 26. Need more incentive? It could also earn you $500 toward your electric bill. .