1) Today's partly sunny skies should transition into rain and gusty winds in time for the evening. The rain will likely continue into Saturday, according to the National Weather Service, with highs in the low 70s.
2) Need to fill up on the cheap? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.47 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, according to TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Hey, recyclers, students need your help. They're collecting hundreds of plastic bottle caps of every color and size — the kind you find on soda bottles, milk jugs, margarine tubs or juice cartons. They're hoping to create some recycled art for their school and would appreciate the help.
4) It's time for another downtown (tonight). It kicks off a weekend full of fun: Dunedin Fine Art Center has its "Contain It!" art show and food truck rally. Dunedin Bagels & Deli hosts a in Pioneer Park on Saturday and more.
5) There's a big book sale at the today and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. On sale will be gently-used books, puzzles, DVDs and CDs. Proceeds will end up helping the library.