1) Need to fill up on the cheap? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.44 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway (TampaGasPrices.com).
2) The is making it really , DVDs, music CDs and puzzles on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Just pull up to the entrance and a teen volunteer will take your donations for the Friends of the Library Book Sale next week Feb. 9, 10 and 11 (9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.). (Note: Feb. 9 is for "Friends" members only, but you'll be allowed to join on the spot.)
3) Saturday is the last day that the is accepting gently used art supplies and artwork for its "Trashy Treasures" event next weekend.
4) Now that all those old books, DVDs and art supplies are out of the way, now it's time to de-clutter the garage, storage shed and kitchen sink. at the mobile collection site at on Saturday for safe recycling. The collection site is open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
5) Ahhh ... now that the house is in order, now it's time to reward yourself while Fido gets a bath. Bring the pooch to Dunedin Doggie Rescue's (11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.) for a good scrub down, nail trimming and ear cleaning (and a beer for you) at the . (Cost is $7 to $13, depending on your dog's size.)