1) What a great morning for the . You should be seeing partly sunny skies with a high near 81 today. Showers may come this afternoon, though, and winds will increase into the night, when temps will drop to 65, according to the National Weather Service.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.66 at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Congrats to the as it celebrates three years today! Join the party with $4 drafts on tap all day long, free pizza at 7 p.m. and live music with Altered Dysfunction at 8 p.m. (no cover). The HOB has three locations in Florida, including Dunedin, Palm Harbor and a recently redecorated one in Gainesville.
4) Know your weekend tide times, thanks to Friends of the Island Parks:
High: 1:09 a.m. (2.5) and 1:02 p.m. (2.7)
Low: 7:18 a.m. (0.1) and 7:51 p.m. (-0.5)
High: 1:57 a.m. (2.3) and 2:36 p.m. (2.8)
Low: 8:54 a.m. (0.4) and 9:38 p.m. (-0.5)
5) Something to keep in mind: Monday is San Jose Night at . All dinner sale profits (from 5 to 9 p.m.) go to . Call ahead at 727-734-9226.