1) What to wear? You may feel more comfortable with a light jacket or cardigan this morning. The weather should be a near repeat of yesterday. We're looking at mostly sunny skies, with a high near 77 and light winds. Tonight it will cool back down to 60, according to the National Weather Service.
2) Need to fill up on the cheap? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.15 at the (cash, regular), 1001 Broadway, and at , 1621 Main St., on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Want more apartments on Causeway Boulevard? A decision whether to move forward on plans for an 26-unit apartment complex on a vacant lot on the Dunedin Causeway (at the corner of Gary Circle) goes to the Local Planning board tonight (6:30 p.m.). The builders discussed site plans with concerned residents over the weekend.
4) Who doesn't love edible Christmas crafts? Kids ages 5 to 12 can make at the this evening (6:30 p.m.). The craft is free, but call ahead to register: 727-298-3080. Tomorrow: (register in advance).
5) Have you checked out the adorbale yet sassy at ? It's still going on, and it's still cute and sassy. Hurry before the exhibit ends at the end of the month.