1. TODAY: Showers early this morning. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 81. If you're concerned for the folks recovering from devastating tornadoes in the southeast, here's how to donate to some organizations that are doing some heavy lifting:
- The Salvation Army: Give by texting "GIVE" to 80888, calling 1-800-SAL-ARMY or logging on to www.salvationarmyusa.org. Send check donations payable to The Salvation Army Disaster Relief, P.O. Box 100339, Atlanta, GA 30384-0339.
- The American Red Cross: Visit www.redcross.org, text the word REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation, or call 1-800-RED-CROSS. Contributions may also be sent to the American Red Cross, P.O. Box 37243, Washington, DC 20013.
2. TODAY is your last opportunity of the season to take advantage of the Friday (will still be on Saturdays through the end of July) and the free ("Citizen Kane" at 7 p.m.).
3. The 's is tonight from 6 to 8 p.m.
4. Get some beauty freebies! Tomorrow morning is having a
5. Saturday is Pipes & Pints Night at Flanagan's Irish Pub! Receive $1 off pints and $5 Shepherds pies when you buy a $5 wrist band at the door (starting at 7 p.m.). You'll be supporting the City of Dunedin Pipe Band.