1. Catch the concert (it's 80s night) after at 6:30 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. Expect an 80 percent chance of rain and a high near 88 during the day, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Get a jumpstart on the weekend with a tank of the cheapest gas. A gallon of regular unleaded is $3.18 at , 2000 Drew St, according to tampagasprices.com.
3. Did you get your ticket? Tampa at the Dale Mabry Campus of Hillsborough Community College, 4001 W. Tampa Bay Blvd.
4. Take your best friend with you to the office today as part of Take Your Dog to Work day. Looking for a job? The city has a handful of jobs available including working as a fire inspector, at the library or parking attendant. Check out those and other available city gigs here.
5. Relax at the end of the week with some sand in your toes and the sunset at your nose. In addition to the artists, crafters and performers at the Sunsets at Pier 60 festival, of The Adventures of Tintin at 8:30 p.m. on the lawn near the playground.