1) Weather: Expect mostly sunny skies, with a high near 93. It will probably feel like 105, though, according to the National Weather Service. Also, there's 30 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms in the afternoon. (You know, the usual!)
2) Need to Fill-Up on the Cheap? , 466 Patricia Ave., and Valero, 3000 Belcher Road, have the lowest reported gas price in Dunedin, according to TampaGasPrices.com. Fill up for $3.57 per gallon — cash only.
3) Officials have finally finished the stand upon which it's placing a of the World Trade Center that was given to the city earlier this spring. It officially goes on display at the at 10 a.m. This September marks 10 years since the WTC towers fell.
4) Your purchases of fruit cups (think, sack lunches and snacks!) at can go toward a noble cause. Bring along a Nutrition Is In the Bag voucher and a portion goes to the 's children's program. Either print the voucher from here (click on the image to the right) or find it on the HEP Facebook fan page. Very cool.
5) Last call for the ! Tomorrow is the last day to catch all your favorite fruits and vegetables in . Don't fret. They'll return again for the first weekend in November.