1) Expect mostly sunny skies, with a high near 75. Wind gusts will get as high as 24 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
2) The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.24 (cash, regular) at the , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Dunedin Patch editor Katie Dolac enjoyed explaining her job as a journalist to fourth- and fifth-graders at on Thursday morning. Her favorite moment? When she asked fourth-graders what they use their newspaper for, the first student answered, "Recycle it!"
4) tributes its favorite young departed visitor with a . today. Jacob McConahay, an Indiana boy who recently passed away of cancer at the age of 7, wanted to . His grandparents, who own a home in Dunedin, will be there to see a small memorial installed in his honor. All are welcome to attend.
5) Watch our area's older citizens compete "American Idol"-style at the sixth annual at the . Cost is $5. Doors open at 6:15 p.m. (Bonus: Dunedin Patch will . If you go, be sure to say hello!)