1) Expect a delightfully warm day! It should be mostly sunny, with light winds and a high near 80. Tonight it should cool off to a low of 63, according to the National Weather Service.
2) Need a cheap fill up? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.15 (cash, regular) at , 1001 Broadway, on TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Noise complaints were a concern for officials as they approved new regulations that allow outdoor dining on the side and fronts of downtown restaurants (Dec. 1). "We just want to be sure it doesn't exacerbate problems we’ve already had," the mayor said. The city manager explained that "most complaints are from bands and amplified music." The kitchen must be open and music must still be capped at 11 p.m.
4) Have you checked out the exhibit at . It goes on through the end of the month, but this afternoon is as good as any to check it out! The gallery is open daily from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5) A reason to look forward to the weekend: The Old Fashioned Christmas & Holiday Parade is this Saturday (Dec. 10). (So keep those lawn chairs and blankets you brought to the boat parade handy.) The free event runs from 4 to 9 p.m.; you'll want to stake out a spot along Douglas Avenue (between Beltrees Street and Skinner Boulevard). Get there earlier for a good vantage point and a parking space (they fill up fast).