- Expect scattered showers and thunderstorms, otherwise it's going to be partly sunny, with a high near 89 (National Weather Service).
- Fill up for $3.39 per gallon at the on Broadway and Skinner Boulevard. It's the lowest cash price in town for regular fuel (TampaGasPrices.com).
- If you head to the Green Market today, remember that parking in downtown Dunedin will be a pain. The takes over Main Street. The moves to Broadway. Ride your bike or take the Jolley Trolley to avoid the parking hassle.
- Join today along the Dunedin Causeway. Folks are joining hands in protest offshore drilling across all Gulf Coast beaches at 11:50 a.m. It's part of a national protest and conference promoting cleaner energy sources. Dunedin's organizer Christine Wall of Tampa, said there'll be a band providing entertainment with a party-like atmosphere. Start gathering on the east side of the kayaks as early as 11 a.m.; people will link hands and smile for aerial photos at 11:50 a.m.
- Online registration for the 32nd annual Kiwanis Morton Plant Mease Midnight Run closes June 30 at 7 p.m. Sign up in person at the Dunedin Brewery between 5 and 8 p.m. on June 30 and get a free beer! The 10K and 5K courses run along the Dunedin Causeway over the night of July 3 and 4. Click here for race fees.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something