1) Today's weather? A chilly morning, but it's supposed to be sunny, with a high near 77. We'll also have wind gusts as high as 21 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
2) Need to fill up on the cheap? The lowest reported gas price in Dunedin is $3.29 at on Main Street (State Road 580), according to TampaGasPrices.com.
3) Yesterday (on Halloween), this Dunedin Patch editor overheard a Starbucks barista say, "We can start playing Christmas music tomorrow." Businesses are not wasting any time preparing for the holidays.
4) The St. Petersburg Times announced today that it is changing its name to Tampa Bay Times. "The new name does not signal any change in our coverage, our standards or our ownership," writes Paul Tash, Chairman and CEO. The newspaper was founded as the West Hillsborough Times in 1884 and published in Dunedin. It moved to St. Petersburg and has been called the St. Petersburg Times since 1892.
5) The Catholic community celebrates the feast of All Saints Day today. It is considered a holy day of obligation for Catholics. Mass times at are: 7 a.m., 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.