FAMILY BEST BETS OF THE WEEK
- Where/When: , Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- Why Go: Local students ages 10 to 18 are invited to the Dunedin Public Library this evening for a free screening of the 2008 science-fiction film, "City of Ember," starring Saoirse Ronan, Tim Robbins and Bill Murray.
- Pricing: Free!
- Where/When: , Thursday at 10 a.m.
- Why Go: Parents and grandparents can bring their youngsters ages 3 to 5 for playtime, filled with songs, stories, finger-plays, videos, and crafts
- Pricing: Free!
- Where/When: Friday from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at .
- Why Go: Teens ages 11 to 17 are invited to Stirling Skate Park for an evening of fun on four wheels. Teen Skate Night provides a safe environment for local teens to have fun and socialize. Helmets are required.
- Pricing: General Admission: $4, Recreation Center Members: $2, Skate Park Members: $1
- Where/When: Celebration Station, 24546 US 19 North in Clearwater. Thursday and Friday from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Why Go: For only $15.99 per person, families will be treated to a full pizza buffet and an unlimited playpass. Celebration Station features go karts, bumper boats, miniature golf, laser tag and arcade games for the whole family.
- Pricing: $15.99
- Where/When: , 730 Broadway. Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why Go: End the weekend with your family on a creative note. Art from the Heart Cafe offers affordable paint-you-own-pottery classes for is Family Fun Day event, every Sunday. Admission includes all supplies and studio fees for all ages.
- Pricing: $5 per person
Help us build the planner with your own suggestions and tips — just add them to the comment box.