Chef John Lewis made it his personal quest to be your resource for happy hour in Dunedin. Join the Happy Hour Club here each week and journey with him through the downtown bars in search of the perfect happy hour.
Here's what I found at this week:
Details: Beer and wine only
- Large laid back outside patio with live music practically every night.
- 3 to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday; until 7 p.m. on Fridays
- Wines by the glass, $3 plus tax
- Beers, $1.50 Bud Lite draft and $2 for bottled domestic beers all plus tax
- Appetizers, 50 percent off chips and salsa
- 941 Huntley, 727-735-0498
Next Thursday, Chef John visits . Check out the bar before next week's column and you can share your assessment with "The Happy Hour Club."