Chef John Lewis made it his personal quest to be your resource for all things happy hour in Dunedin. Join the Happy Hour Club here each week and journey with him through the downtown bars in search of the perfect happy hour.
Here's what I found at this week:
Details: Full bar
- This bar is the busiest bar in town and it is well done with a strong fan base. During Spring Training and winter season, this is the “go-to” bar.
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., seven days per week; extended to closing on Thursdays and Sundays
- Wines by the glass, $1 off; price includes tax
- Beers, $2 (includes tax) for Coors Lite and Yuengling draft beers
- Mixed drinks, wells are two for $5.75 including tax
- Free bar food served (e.g., toasted cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, etc.) at 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and Mondays (all day)
- $8 for a burger and any draft beer (including Guiness)
- Free Chex Mix all hours, upon request
- 321 Main St., 727-736-0206
Next Thursday, Chef John visits . Check out the bar before next week's column and you can share your assessment with "The Happy Hour Club."