The following report shows charges associated with Dunedin residents booked at Pinellas County Jail between Aug. 31 and Sept. 6, 2013. All arrests were made by Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies unless noted otherwise.
Being arrested on charges does not mean a person has been convicted of the crime.
- Bridget Mary Hopkins, 32, of the 600 block of Fredrica Lane, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft.
- Sheree Ann Hull, 56, of the 1400 block of Windmoor Drive, was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery. She was released on her own recognizance.
- Alexandra Reynolds, 33, of the 1500 block of Cascade Court, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft and driving while a license is suspended or revoked.
- Donna Maria Cash, 41, of the 1600 block of Brook Drive, was charged with felony possession of opium based on a fugitive warrant from Gulfport, Mississippi.
- Drake K. Fagan, 19, of the 2900 block of Palmetto Court, was charged by Clearwater Police with misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
- TJ Apwil Piailug, 21, of the 600 block of Dogwood Court, was charged by Clearwater Police with misdemeanor criminal mischief.
- Alexander Adrian Poet, 22, of the 500 block of Baywood Drive N., was charged by Clearwater Police with misdemeanor trespassing of a conveyance after a warning. He was released on his own recognizance.
- Michael V. Tanico, 38, of the 1000 block of Bass Boulevard, was charged by Tarpon Springs Police with felony possession of a controlled substance and the following misdemeanors: possession of drugs without a prescription, driving while a license is suspended or revoked, obstruction of justice.
- David Christopher Jacobs, 29, of the 1100 block of Broadway, was charged with felony written threat to injure. He is in custody at Pinellas County Jail on $50,000 bond.
- Jeannette M. Simonson, 43, of the 1600 block of San Helen Drive, was charged with the following misdemeanors: two counts violation of probation for prostitution, obtaining property in return for a worthless check (with victim's right of refusal) and violation of probation for possession of paraphernalia.
- James Randolph Dobbins, 21, of the 1300 block of Amberlea Drive E., was charged by St. Petersburg Police with misdemeanor disorderly intoxication.
- Joseph Ralph Leon, 42, of the 1000 block of Oak St., was charged by Clearwater Police with misdemeanor open alcohol container.
- Randy Steven Lovelace, 56, of the 1000 block of Bass Boulevard, was charged with felony grand theft. He was released on bond.
- Rafael Rivera, 37, of the 1200 block of Ranchwood Drive E., was charged with misdemeanor failure to appear to court on a DUI and battery charge. He was released on bond.
- Donna Jean Wallace, 50, of the 800 block of Wood St., was charged with misdemeanor DUI. She was released on bond.