So you have your tickets to hear on Saturday at St. Petersburg College's Seminole campus.
Here's a list of tips for attending from the college's website:
1. Parking. Spaces are limited at St. Petersburg College. There will be a shuttle service from the Seminole Mall, 11201 Park Blvd. in Seminole. The shuttle service starts at 7 a.m. Saturday morning.
2. Strollers. Yes, they are allowed.
3. Bags? No large bags. Please limit personal belongings to a wallet, cell phone and camera.
4. Water bottles? You can bring a water bottle while waiting in line, but you will not be able to bring drinks into the event. Water will be provided.
5. Seating? This outdoor event is a standing rally. Limited seating will be available for people with disabilties. Lawn chairs are allowed in line, but not inside the event.
6. Photos? Yes, photos are allowed.
7. Signs? Event organizers appreciate people's support, but because of security signs will not be allowed in the event space.
8. President's Arrival. The college did not know the president's arrival time. But the gates at the event will open at 8:30 a.m. (The president arrived at the airport in Clearwater around 11 p.m. Friday night. The president is supposed to "take the stage" around 10:55 a.m. on Saturday, according to the Tampa Bay Times.)