1) Race-Day Parking: Participants are being asked to park at Hale Senior Activity Center and walk to the staging area , one block north on Douglas Avenue.
2) Schedule & Registration: Check-in begins at 7 a.m. Race-day registration is not permitted. First wave of the Dunedin Duathlon begins at 8 a.m., second wave begins at 9 a.m., Flanagan's 5K beings at 10 a.m.
3) Course Info & Rules: The course is on the and does not close to the general public, so organizers are reminding racers to be courteous. Also, duathletes are required to wear helmets.
4) Results: All race results will be posted on CoolRunning.com.
5) Reward: Participants each receive a voucher for a free beer at the Flanagan's St. Patrick's Day street party on Main Street (11 a.m. to 11 p.m.).
For more information on these events, visit Flanagan's Beer Run & Dunedin Duathlon on Active.com.