The holiday of all holidays for football fans across America is almost here. Super Bowl Sunday is this week and that means it’s time for Dunedin residents to get their plans in order.
Where to Watch in Dunedin:
The big game is a big draw for bars and restaurants throughout the area. Check out some local parties shared in the Patch calendar:
- Super Bowl Party at Dunedin Smokehouse
- Watch the Big Super Bowl Game at Two Lions Winery
- Super Bowl XLVII Party at Eddie's Bar & Grill
- Lee Roy Selmon's Super Spread Sunday XLVII
Essential Game Day Details:
- Teams: San Francisco 49ers against the Baltimore Ravens
- Kickoff Time: The game gets under way at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 3 at New Orleans’ Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- Halftime Show: Beyonce
- Commercials to watch for: Sports fans know that half the fun of watching the Super Bowl is tuning in to check out the creative, wacky and sometimes hysterical commercials that roll out during the big game. This year’s commercials cost advertisers a whopping $4 million for a 30-second spot, so viewers should expect some good entertainment here. Some of the spots to watch for, according to The Huffington Post, come courtesy of Anheuser-Busch, Kraft, Taco Bell and Pepsi.
- TV channel to tune in: WTSP CBS 10. Pregame coverage starts at 11 a.m. with the “Road to the Super Bowl.”