1. . More than 120 restaurants participating in the Dine Tampa Bay restaurant week and offering pre-fixe menus for affordable prices. Dunedin's will be participating.
- When: Friday, Aug. 3, 5 p.m.
- How much: $25-$45 plus tax
3. At the Ballpark. Female fans of the Dunedin Blue Jays will be treated Friday evening to massages, facials and other pampering throughout the game for , plus lots of prizes and giveaways. On Saturday join the D-Jays for "," where the players will wear purple jerseys that will be auctioned off to benefit the American Cancer Society.
- When: Friday, Aug. 3 at 6:30 p.m., and Saturday, Aug. 4 at 6:30 p.m.
- How much: $6
2. . Come out to this event this weekend family and friends. Events include live music by Jay Maddox and a raffle of amazing prize baskets. Proceeds go to BoStrong Donations, a fund set up for Ladd's two young children's future education.
- When: Saturday, Aug. 4 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- How much: Free to attend
4. . Treat your dog to a nice bath, nail trims and ear cleanings by professional groomers and vet technicians this Sunday by , and treat yourself to live music and a free beer for every dog you have washed.
- When: Sunday, Aug. 5 at noon
- How much: $7 to $13
5. . Join on Monday to help the Hampton family. Sarah, her two sisters and parents lost most of their belongings in a recent fire, including their house, three cars and two cats.
- When: Monday, Aug. 6 from 5 to 9 p.m.
- How much: Regular prices, all proceeds made go to the family