Andrews Memorial Chapel
Drag box to select area
Built in 1888, Andrews Memorial Chapel is a Victorian church and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is located at the entrance of Hammock Park and is open to visitors. It is also available for rent for weddings and private events and is owned and operated by the non-profit Dunedin Historical Society.
1899 San Mateo Dr, Dunedin, FL 34698
- Hours: Sun, 2pm - 4pm, Thu, 10am - 1pm