Brenda's on the Causeway has been serving blueberry pancakes and corned beef hash to tourists and residents alike since 1993.
"It's the best kept secret on the causeway," said owner Brenda Hutton.
Each dish is made from scratch on the premises. The restaurant is less than a mile from the beaches of Dunedin, next to The Inn and Nicolas' Barber Shop.
- Hours: Tues-Sun, 5:30am - 2:30am; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Food, drink
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Blueberry pancakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The friendliness of the residents and the proximity of the beaches.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Corned beef hash,
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Blueberry Pancakes
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Brenda Hutton
- Number of tables: 49
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual