The Church of the Good Shepard celebrates a traditional Episcopal liturgy, and invites everyone to join for services. The first Episcopal service in Dunedin was conducted in Library Hall by Bishop Weed on December 28, 1886. The church's original chapel erected in 1888-89, and was located closer to the corner of Main Street and Edgewater Drive. The Church was later moved to its present site. It has been renovated and enlarged several times, but the original chapel still forms a part of the overall construction.