Dunedin Cyclery (Closed)
This is a bicycle shop that caters to the novice as well as the most experienced cyclist. It also rents and repairs bicycles, and regularly hosts rides. Manager, Csaba (pronounced 'chaba') Ujfalusi speaks fluent German and Hungarian. This business has also donated bike racks to nearby Dunedin businesses.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot to sidewalk.
- Founding Date: March 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fuji, SE, Breezer, EZ, and Kestral brand bikes.
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes