The home of the Falcons sports teams and a band that includes bagpipe players, Dunedin High School offers a public school education using the Pinellas County Schools curriculum.
The school, which opened in 1964, was established out of a need to accomodate Dunedin's expanding population. It now has 90 faculty and a large slate of course offerings, student clubs and athletics.
In honor of Dunedin's Scottish heritage, the school incorporated bagpipe players into its Scottish Highlander Band. It has also hosted visitors from Stirling, Dunedin's sister city in Scotland, at school functions.
- Fax: 727-469-4143
- Hours: School hours: Mon - Tue, 7:05am - 1:50pm; Wed, 7:05am - 12:35pm; Thu - Fri, 7:05am - 1:50pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level access, ramp, parking
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 90
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: 9th Grade Class, Academic Club, Anime Club, Comedy Club, Drama Club, Fellowship of Christian Students, French Honor Society, GIRLFRIENDs, Media Center, GSA Gay Straight Alliance, Interact Club, National Honor Society, Newspaper (DHS Press), and more
- Sports teams: Team name: Falcons Football, flag football,softball, boys and girls basketball, boys and girls soccer, swimming/diving, track and field, cross country, wrestling, tennis, golf, volleyball, tennis