Office and tickets: (727) 733-9302
The 5,509-seat Dunedin Stadium is an essential destination for baseball fans. Here, you can watch Toronto Blue Jays spring training or catch a Dunedin Blue Jays Minor League or Dunedin Falcons High School baseball game.
The stadum contains air-conditioned skyboxes, three picnic areas, a regulation-sized Major League playing field and lighting, electronic scoreboard, concession stand, half-field and batting tunnels. It also boasts an executive dining room, kitchen, classroom, training area, clubhouse and workout facilities.
- Fax: (727) 734-7661
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 am-6 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Are there any interesting facts about the history or architecture of the venue?: Formerly Grant Field, this site has been the Spring Training home of the Toronto Blue Jays since their inaugural season in 1977.
- Capacity: 5,509
- Outdoor/indoor: Outdoor
- Map [link]: dunedin.bluejays.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t424#seatmap
- Tickets required: Yes
- Home stadium for: Toronto Blue Jays Spring Training, Dunedin Blue Jays (Florida State League)
- Number of concession stands: 6