If you so happen to smell barbecue wafting through the air while you are biking, walking or running on the Pinellas Trail Friday or Saturday, then you are most likely smelling the Southern-style barbecue from Eli's Bar-B-Que shack.
People from all around line up during the shop's select hours of operation for delicious down-home barbecue cooking. Eli's Bar-B-Que secret sauce has even been featured in local newspapers.
There are only a handful of picnic tables on premise, so first come, first serve. And don't forget to bring cash, as it is the only method of payment accepted.
- Hours: Fri, Sat, 11am - 6pm; Mon - Thurs, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Southern-style barbecue
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Southern
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun