Enchanted Spirits is a metaphysical book and gift store that opened in September 2010. The owners are Kathy and Barry "Bear" Vogt. Kathy is an herbalist and she makes the organic tea blends. Bear makes all of the jewelry and he is the mastermind behind the very creative store decorations. He demonstrated the sound of the crystal singing bowls that are used to enhance meditation or for sound therapy. All of the store's incense is all-natural and fair trade.
- Hours: Sunday 12 to 5 Monday through Saturday 11 to 6
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp entrance from the parking lot to the back door.
- Founding Date: Sept 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Crystals & minerals, books, smudging herbs & resins, incense, candles, essential & anointing oils, handmade sterling silver jewelry, greeting cards, Hemi-Sync & meditation cds, himalayan salt lamps , Native American items and much more.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Negotiable
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is quaint and special.
- What's your most popular item?: crystal and minerals from around the world