Everything is coastal-living inspired in this relaxing downtown Dunedin shop. It sets itself apart with a large selection of vintage, handcrafted French coastal furniture, home accents, candles, body products, and women's fine linen clothing and accessories. Much of the merchandise is also handcrafted by local artisans. The shop also has an entire baby department with coastal-inspired clothing and accessories.
Merchant JoAnna Mincarelli is the skilled artist behind the shop's shell embellished decor. Mincarelli said she will do custom shell designs on fireplaces, lamps, and other items. Erika's Place also offers decorating consultation services. The store is ground level and handicap accessible.
It offers delivery within 15 miles of the store for a nominal fee. If customers are looking for a specific item not in stock, the staff will search other vendors to try and get it.
- Hours: Mon - Sat. 11am - 6pm, Sun. 12pm - 4pm during season
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: November 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Featured local artists, Voluspa, Seda France, Aquiesse, Dayna Decker, Michael Michaud Silver Season and Table Art, Pine Cone Hill, Tea Forte, Lollia, Mor Cosmetics, Juliska, Wallaroo Hat Co.,
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit or exchange within 14 days. Jewelry, Furniture and Sale items are Final Sale.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Its location!
- What's your most popular item?: My own designs.