The second-largest city park in Dunedin, Highlander Park contains several community resources.
Within the park's 70 acres, you can find the Dunedin Community Center, Dunedin Fine Art Center/Gladys Dougas School for the Arts, Highlander Pool, Dunedin Nature Center, over-the-lake pavilion, tennis courts, picnic tables, picnic shelters, sand volleyball court, softball and little league felds.
- Fax: 727-812-4535
- Hours: Daily, sunrise - sunset
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Parking for Highlander Park is located at Highlander Pool and the Dunedin Community Center. During special events, this park is often used for overflow parking.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 70 acres
- Features: Basketball courts, Pool, Tennis courts
- Private events: Yes