Step into Leo's during the week, and you might run into Dunedin's working class dining on the Italian restaurant's favorites like veal and shrimp.
Karaoke rules the weekend at the pizza spot. Step in to see some of Dunedin's finest crooning oldies classics.
In business for 18 years, Leo's credits their clientele and employees for the popularity of the business.
The resaurant is located behind McDonald's and Classic Boutique and Gallery in the Causeway Plaza shopping center.
- Hours: Tue-Sun, 11am-10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp near outside door
- Founding Date: Feb 23, 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian cuisine, drink, beer, liqueur, wine, sweets
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: business.intuit.com/boorah-restaurants/mpMenu.jsp?rid=3669…
- Specialties: Veal, seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Clientele, proximity to beach, employees
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Veal Ala Leo Shrimp scampi
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Veal Ala Leo
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Leo
- Number of tables: 300
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual